Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Document Reflection

I think its interesting how he talked back then. I’m surprised to find out he had even written a letter because I’ve never seen it before. Not all that much surprised me about this letter after everything I’ve seen and heard about the American Revolution. I did think it was interesting when Washington said “I am dear Sir”, “Your most obt Servt”. I know he said thins after letting General McDougal know that his son was being held prisoner. It’s cool that they have this as proof of what was going on in one of the greatest men in our nation’s history’s head.

1 comment:

carrie said...

I like this statement "It’s cool that they have this as proof of what was going on in one of the greatest men in our nation’s history’s head."

Good post. 30/30 points.